- Short Description
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Full coverage zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 3.6-oz (123-g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: solids, 59% recycled; heathers, 43% recycled double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The windproof Classic Retro-X™ is Patagonia's enduring, fully featured recycled polyester fleece jacket.
Wind can take your plans and scatter them across three counties. The versatile Retro-X™ has the wind-stopping ability to block the gusts coming off the Medicine Bow range and the fortitude for burly ranch work. It has a thick 100% polyester (86% recycled) Synchilla® fleece face that's soft and supple. A moisture-wicking, brushed mesh lining and a windproof/breathable barrier cut cold and wind faster than a tumbler of scotch. With Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility, a vertical zippered chest pocket made of Supplex® nylon and zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed poly mesh. At the end of the day, use a bunched-up Retro-X as a pillow. Hip length.