Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon/spandex with Deluge DWR finish; provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Pants have belt loops and zip fly with metal snap closure
- Two handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets with envelope closure, and a zippered closure patch pocket on right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased mobility
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Brand Name
You can float up Astroman's Enduro Corner with finesse and style, but when it comes to the Harding Slot, it's best just to grovel. Whether you're moving like a rock star or are in full-body limbo, our Rock Craft Pants will keep up the pace, with their tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility. The five-pocket design includes two handwarmers in front, two envelope-closure pockets in back and one zippered patch pocket on the right thigh.
You Might Also Like
I could not use the product as it did not fit, but the quality was very good.
Made my butt look a little big.