- Short Description
- Lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Belt loops; zip fly with metal snap closure
- Pockets: two front; two rear with envelope closures; right thigh patch zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Brand Name
Patagonia products with the UPF disignation provide built-in sun protection that won't wear off. We select lightweight and breathable yarns and use special finishes (especially for light colors) to achieve sun protection. Patagonia clothes with rated UPF protection are tested independently to meet Australia/New Zealand or AATCC protocols. A rating of 15-24 earns a product rating of "good"; a rating of 25-39, "very good"; a rating of 40, 45 and 50+, "excellent." When tested in accordance with Australia/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/M6603/ASTM D6544.
You Might Also Like
Great fit, athletic cut is awesome and the fabric is cool for warm weather.