Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Light and breathable synthetic blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Brand Name
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
The pitch of a lifetime rises above. There's only one way to decide who leads it. Rock-Paper-Scissors, best two out of three. Throw your magic, and rack up. Our new RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes; they're their lightest-weight rock climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Minimalist detailing includes a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, a separating zip fly waist with belt loops and our innovative OppoSet adjustable closure, and cuffs that cinch with an ultra-low-profile shock cord and friction knot. With two drop-in hand pockets with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right thigh zip pocket that stays clear of leg loops.