Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation in the body and 100-g in the sleeve stays warm even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, with soft fleece lining for comfort; one interior stash; and one interior media pocket with cable routing. Other pockets: one chest with snap, one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
We go to Whitewater for 2,000 vertical feet of Backside Bowl bliss, which most days translates to mean, damp cold. The Rubicon combines tough shell fabric and stay-warm-when-wet insulation to keep you warm and comfortable out there while everyone else is holed up with a lattÃ© and chili mac. The exterior is made of durable, 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to snub wind and moisture. Inside, a soft layer of compressible Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation adds heat to thwart icebox temperatures. Finer points include articulated arms; pit zips; an easy-gliding liner; a zip-off powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants); a helmet-compatible hood with a single-hand adjustment; zippered pockets, including two handwarmers, one chest pocket, an interior media pocket with cable routing and one internal stash. There's also an internal drop-in for gloves and goggles and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.