- Short Description
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Brand Name
Cassin Ridge, the Andromeda Strain, that ephemeral goulotte you've eyed for years. On alpine climbs where speed and protection matter, keep moving, scum your shoulders and let the spindrift slide. The Simple Guide Hoody will stay with you. Its lightweight double-weave stretch-woven fabric is supremely durable and constructed to resist wind, shed snow and breathe freely. A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor allows good visibility in bad conditions. Three zippered pockets secure your stuff; hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem cinch down and seal out the weather. Patagonia's lightest-weight, alpine soft-shell hoody is made of a stretch-woven polyester that moves moisture, dries quickly, and breathes, but is stil durable enough for the grittiest offwidth.
Because Deluge DWR is so effective at repelling light rain and snow, we can forego the use of a waterproof barrier on Patagonia soft shells thus improving breathability tremendously. When used on Patagonia hard shells, in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the Deluge DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Indivates those products made with any of the following: organic cotton, hemp, non-chlorine treated wool, recycled polyester, recycled nylon and Tencel® lyocell. Recycled Polyester: Polyester fabric made of recycled content. Patagonia use scraps from the cutting from floor and even old Capilene® to close the loop.Recycled Nylon: Nylon fabric made of recycled content. Patagonia reprocess post-industrial fiber and yarn waste into recycled nylon fiber.
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95