Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility with tapered lower leg
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brand Name
A staple for alpine rock, light and fast mixed climbing, ski touring and all things mountain, our soft-shell Simple Guide Pants deliver in every condition. They're our lightest stretch-woven alpine climbing pants. The polyester (100% recycled)/spandex double-weave blend stretches with your every stride, stays durable but lightweight, moves sweat, is breathable and resists weather with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The styling features a technical, tapered fit in the lower legs, a zippered fly and a partially elasticized waistband. Other details include articulated knees for mobility and DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers on the pockets: two front, one thigh and one rear hip.