Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Lightweight stretch-woven soft shell wicks moisture, breathes, dries quickly, is weather- and abrasion-resistant, and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with a zippered fly
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, cargo, and back; all reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brand Name
A staple for rock, ice and mixed climbing, ski touring and all things mountain, Patagonia's soft-shell Simple Guides deliver in every condition. They're Patagonia's lightest stretch-woven alpine pants. The polyester (100% recycled)/spandex double-weave blend stretches with your every stride, stays durable but lightweight, moves sweat, breathes, and resists weather with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The styling features straight lower legs, a zippered fly and a partially elasticized waistband. Other details include articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for mobility, and DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers on the pockets: two front, one thigh and one rear hip.