- Short Description
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Product Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Optimal Visibility Hood™: Helmet-compatible; 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels: Gusseted underarm panels let you extend your reach without raising the body of the jacket; watertight-coated pit zips offer ventilation
- Brand Name
You Might Also Like
Build quality seemed the normal high standard for Patagonia. I found the pit zips to be somewhat annoying (didn't lay flat) compared to a much heavier shell. I think this is because the fabric is so light. They were also nearly impossible to use with one hand. The touchpoint adjustment system wouldn't release without removing the jacket and tugging on the material. Good length and hood fit, wonderfully light weight, but ultimately returned due to the issues above.
Patagonia is one of my favorite brand.