Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper with exterior and interior storm flaps; pit zips feature storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Hot springs, icebergs and lush landscapes - if you visit the "Banana Coast," as locals call Greenland's southern shores, be prepared for wet weather. Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket helps you enjoy it all, regardless of conditions, with H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
You Might Also Like
I haven't tested it yet. Looks great.