Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Brand Name
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Hot springs, icebergs and lush landscapes - if you visit the "Banana Coast," as locals call Greenland's southern shores, be prepared for wet weather. Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket helps you enjoy it all, regardless of conditions, with H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
You Might Also Like
Excellent shell that holds up against the elements