Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper with storm flaps to keep water out
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brand Name
Amazon downpour, Rocky Mountain squall, gutter spray at the bus stop - wet is wet. Pull shelter from your pack with the ultimate emergency rainwear: the Torrentshell Pullover. This H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop pullover is pared down, lightweight and simple - it's focused on protection with 2.5-layer nylon fabric that has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and minimalist features. It packs into its single chest pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop), has elastic cuffs, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood with laminated visor.
You Might Also Like
Product has already proven its worth! Easily packable, I took it on a rain-soaked 170 mile bicycle trek! It passed the test!