Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and across shoulders provides mobility
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you beach without raising the jacket hem
- Venting pit zips with watertight, coated 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Brand Name
Somewhere in the spectrum of memorable outdoor experiences, you go from pure pleasure to retrospective fun. When weather threatens to dampen your psych, our new H2No® Performance Standard Torrentshell Stretch Jacket - the most technical in our Torrentshell collection - can swing the balance back to the pleasure zone, with full waterproof/breathable protection. The 2.5-layer, nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether used for rappelling back to the car or marching on, singing in the rain, that's up to you). A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight - the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and the zips on the one chest and two handwarmer pockets. Other details: internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck, and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. With an adjustable drawcord hem and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
You Might Also Like
Used for bike commutes in inclement weather, camping, hiking, etc. Lightweight durable, very breathable, and comfortable. Can't go wrong with Patagonia.