Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated jacket offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable windproof jacket with a warm zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power European goose down
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill has a recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens flat for versatility
- Princess seams front and back; welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal zippered pocket
- 600-fill-power premium European goose down jacket has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Brand Name
- Part Number
A customer wrote to Patagonia about life on the road with the Tres Jacket: A New York blizzard demanded the zip-out down parka and the shell, with hood attached; clear and cold Chicago required only the down parka; in Seattle's relentless rain, the waterproof shell alone sufficed. This versatile 3-in-1 H2No® Performance Standard jacket has a 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell that's made of smooth, windproof stretch twill with recycled polyester lining. It has an adjustable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar and a full-length zipper with storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: two welted, zippered on-seam handwarmers and an internal zippered security. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with superwarm 600-fill premium European goose down and has cross-hatched chevron quilting and on-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets. Hip length.
You Might Also Like
I will traveling to Peru and I ended up wearing the outer layer as part of my outfit last night.