- Short Description
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Insulation Type
- Goose Down
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Ultralight Down Jacket is Patagonia's lightest-weight down jacket, with a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency, a superlight 100% nylon shell and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
As minimal as an 8-piece rack on an alpine ridge, Patagonia's Ultralight Down Jacket supports ascent without excess. It features top-notch 800-fill-power premium European goose down and an ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric that's nearly half the weight and twice the strength of their other down shell fabrics. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities, while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds snow. A slim silhouette maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay jacket over light layers at shaded crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem keeps in the heat. Stuffsack included.
You Might Also Like
Wrong color was sent. Fit is somewhat on the small side.