Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- 10-denier ripstop fabric is superlight and strong
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Silhouette is minimal and features a 1/4-zip to reduce bulk and weight
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down provides optimal loft and durability
- Brand Name
- Part Number
Warm, light and as simple as its name implies, Patagonia's Ultralight Down Shirt uses premium 800-fill down for superior insulation and pack-to-nothing compressibility. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities; wear it over a baselayer when skinning in, then throw a shell over the top and you've got a BTU generator. The slim fit maximizes thermal efficiency, the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds precipitation, and the simplicity complements the function, from high-output endeavors to recovery evenings in the yurt.