- Short Description
- The toughest
- lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish,Traceable Down (third-party-verified
- non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down for low-bulk warmth,Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down
- creating an elegant
- low-profile silhouette,Two zippered handwarmer pockets,Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified
- non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Insulation Type
- Goose Down
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Ultralight Down Vest is built with the toughest, lightest-weight nylon fabric Patagonia has ever used, and insulated with highly compressible 800-fill-power Traceable Down. With its slim, thermally efficient silhouette, it stands alone or layers easily in colder condition.
A late fall climb in the Mont Blanc massif can blend four seasons in a single day. Patagonia's Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible, 800-fill-power premium European goose down is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that's tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The thin, thermally efficient silhouette further traps heat and is complemented by variegated channel construction that uses less down while remaining warm, and the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell. Details: two zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and stuffsack.
You Might Also Like
smooth transaction, super fast shipping, perfect online shopping experience~!