Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Tough yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with single snap connection, webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in; one internal stash; one pass pocket on left forearm
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
When you reach your lines via the Aiguille du Midi lift, you need focus, not doubts. Patagonia's Untracked Jacket, built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details, features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric for windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, whether you're building up a storm trailblazing or riding steep gullies in blower conditions. The fabric package has a brushed interior lining that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk and manages moisture to keep you dry. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases durability and prevents saturation. Pit zips provide a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a sleek, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood includes a soft laminated visor to preserves visibility in wind-pushed snow. Engineered with a progressive, highly articulated fit and coated, watertight Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight, the Untracked includes our Touch Point System, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one pass pocket on the left forearm, one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves and one internal stash (for your apres-ski brew). Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.