Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable yet soft supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: soft, self fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; watertight Vislon side vents are durable and easy to use
- Articulated patterning for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem. New for the season, we've added a lining in between the gaiter and hem to help repel snow
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
Thoroughly tested and tweaked by our snow ambassadors, the Untracked Pants have a newly refined silhouette that moves with you and won't bunch or slow you down. The premium fabric package combines a supple, yet resilient 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection with a soft, brushed interior to increase warmth and manage moisture while minimizing bulk. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. The highly articulated fit and flexed pattern at the knees allow exceptional mobility charging. Mesh-lined thigh vents with Vislon zippers circulate air to reduce heat buildup; gaiters with gripper elastic, a snow-shedding nylon liner between the gaiter and interior cuff, and a DWR finish create a tenacious seal for serious postholing. Other features include watertight, coated Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight; burly scuff guards; slick taffeta at the waist; adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector; and five zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh pockets and one rear pocket.
You Might Also Like
Skiing in Montana. Light and great when exerting a lot of energy