- Short Description
- The ANGE L carabiner is light (34 g): it is ideal for reducing weight when climbing. It is also useful in alpine conditions for those looking to maintain comfort and maximum strength while limiting their weight to a strict minimum.
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
- The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S and ANGE L carabiners helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- Brand Name
- Style Name
- Part Number
- "Petzl Ange Small Carabiner"
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00