Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- The ANGE L carabiner is light (34 g): it is ideal for reducing weight when climbing. It is also useful in alpine conditions for those looking to maintain comfort and maximum strength while limiting their weight to a strict minimum.
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
- The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S and ANGE L carabiners helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- Brand Name
- Style Name
- Part Number
- "Petzl Ange Small Carabiner"
- Sport Type
The new generation ANGE L carabiner represents the middle ground between the traditional gate carabiner and the classic wire gate carabiner. It combines the fluidity of the spring gate with the lightness of the wire gate system. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make the ANGE L carabiner weigh a light 34 grams and provide an optimal weight-to-strength ratio. So it is particularly suited to users looking to reduce weight while keeping the functionality of a standard size carabiner. The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.