- Short Description
- The ANGE S carabiner is ultra-light (28 g) and compact: it is ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing where weight reduction is key
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
- The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S and ANGE L carabiners helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- Brand Name
- Style Name
- Part Number
- "Petzl Ange Small Carabiner"
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
I use these for many needs! Currently they support my hammock suspension lines. I use one for my EDC key chain, works great attaching and removing from belt loop as the patented gate design prevents snagging unlike most others on market! These are very light, strong and much safer! I would bet my life on them!! Love the colors especially the orange!
I love this gate design. Almost impossible to snag on anything at any angle. The rock-solid gate closure provides a smooth, tight seal the enclosed space. While this binder is tops for lead climbing and bolted routes, it makes a great accessory biner as well since it is totally snag proof when slipping it on and off straps, or sliding content on or off the biner.The best new design I've used.
I use this carabiner for my trad draws. It's not the lightest or best to handle, but the keylock nose keeps it from snagging on dynema runners.The small truly is very small. I wouldn't recommend this for racking or sport climbing, the narrow wire is hard to thumb and they are a little bulky and awkward to handle.