- Short Description
- The Mini Traxion can also be used for self-rescue (ascending the rope) and as a progress capture device for hauling someone out of a crevasse. The cam's angled teeth and self-cleaning slot ensure good grip on icy ropes.
- The Oscillante pulley's side plates rotate, allowing for easy and quick installation on the rope. It can be used to reduce the effort needed for a self-rescue or in the hauling system. Nylon sheave and aluminum side plate for excellent strength to weight ratio
- Tibloc replaces the prussik or rope clamp in a hauling system or replaces the self-locking knots in a self-rescue. Its angled teeth and self-cleaning slot ensure good grip on icy ropes
- The OK Screw-lock oval carabiners are perfect for use with the Oscillante and Mini Traxion due to their self-centering symmetric shape
- The St' Anneau sling is made from a combination of Dyneema and nylon; it is both supple and abrasion resistant. The 120 cm length has multiple uses: foot strap for self-rescue ascending, connection for the MINI TRAXION to the anchor, or part of the re-direct in a hauling system
- Part Number
- "K25 SC3"
- Brand Name
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00