Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Horizontal structure places the foot as close to the ice as possible: increased sensitivity, more precise placements
- Toe bail wire has two positions for perfect fit on all sole thicknesses and can be adjusted to fit technical boots with asymmetrical shapes
- The length of the points is designed for maximum stability without having to high-step
- Forged front point is toothed for precise placements
- Specs: Weight : 2 x 412 g = 824 g | Multi-mount system : LEVERLOCK FIL | Boot sizes : sizes 34 to 44 with M linking bar (included), optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 38 to 49 (T20850)
- Part Number
- "T22LLF 02"
- Brand Name
The DART is the crampon for extreme mixed and ice climbing. The mono-point is designed to displace less ice and make for precise placements on micro-edges. The third row of points is angled towards the rear for hooking in steep terrain or around ice columns. Ultra-lightweight.