Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ergonomic molded handle offers multiple grip options. The length of the handle may be adjusted to fit the size of the hand and glove.
- Specific shaft and handle geometry limits the risk of pick shift when switching hands between upper and lower handles
- Fully modular head for adapting the ice axe to the activity and context
- Interchangeable DRY pick is tapered at the tip (3 mm) for easy penetration, even in cold ice. The thickness of the pick (4 mm) makes it stronger when slotted and torqued. The hooking teeth, located on the bottom and top (for inverted positions) stabilize the ice axe.
- GRIPTAPE on the upper handle provides better grip and thermal insulation
- Part Number
- "U22 2"
- Brand Name
The ERGO is the ultimate tool for the most difficult dry tooling pitches and the most unlikely ice columns. The ultra-curved shaft offers exceptional clearance under the head and allows a wider repertoire of movement. The adjustable ergonomic handle allows multiple grip positions and limits the risk of pick shift when switching hands. The strong curve of the handle creates an ideal angle for prolonged suspensions and significantly increases power when pulling.