Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag.
- LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding: works with all glacier travel, mountaineering and ski touring footwear with a heel welt; its components (FIL or FIL FLEX) allow it to fit the front part of any boot (with or without a welt)
- aluminum heel piece to minimize crampon weight (540 g with included ANTISNOW)
- steel front piece gives traction on ice
- Part Number
- T02A LLU
- Brand Name
Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, the IRVIS HYBRID crampons have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding fits the front part of any boot. Crampons come with ANTISNOW and carry bag.