- Short Description
- Diameter: 7.7mm - Type: half, twin rope
- UIAA Falls: 7 (half), >20 (twin)
- Impact force: 5.9kN (double), 9.2kN (twin)
- Static elongation: 8.5% (double), 7% (twin); Dynamic elongation: 31% (double), 30% (twin)
- Duratec Dry Treatment; Middle mark
- Brand Name
- Style Name
Duratec Dry Treatment:
Dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; ensuring that handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions.
The core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
Specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity.
Special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time