- Short Description
- Manipulating the knobs with the pulse control is simple and noiseless, even while wearing gloves. Each mode can be accessed and to quickly turn off the headlamp. Modes move from most discreet to least discreet.
- The lighting modes and the OFF position can be locked to prevent any unwanted maneuver. The "scan" function allows the user to instantly turn off the headlamp by releasing the knob.
- STRIX headlamps are resistant to falls of 2 m, even at -30° C, to impact and to crushing (80 kg).They are waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes, and dustproof (IP 67).
- Two lighting configurations: Visible color lighting: red (20h, 1lm, 4m), green (17h, 1.5lm, 4m), blue (17h, 0.35lm, 2m) and Visible white lighting: stealth mode (65h, 0.40lm, 3m), close-range vision mode (20h, 15lm, 20m), movement mode (4h30, 40lm, 40m)
- Weight: 95 g without batteries
- Brand Name
- Petzl Pro
- Size Name
The STRIX line of headlamps was specifically created to respond to the requirements of the military during operations where stealth is key. For each of the numerous ways the headlamp can be worn, the double rotation system allows great freedom for orienting the beam. The headlamps have color lighting (red, green, blue), and three white lighting levels.
The STRIX line offers exceptional versatility and intuitive use with absolute reliability guaranteed. The STRIX can be worn on a helmet equipped with the ACH-ARC Ops Core system, or using the integrated rail; on the vest, using the integrated MOLLE clip; on the head using the headband (included); or around the neck using the headband, without removing the helmet, thanks to the buckle.
However the headlamp is worn, the lamp's double rotation system allows great freedom for orienting the beam: 180 horizontally and 120 vertically. The user can be assured that he will see where needed.
Integrated regulation technology guarantees lighting with performance that does not diminish during its rated battery life. Lighting switches to reserve mode when battery is almost depleted.
White lighting is available in three modes: stealth (very narrow, low-intensity beam), close-range vision (wide beam, power/battery life compromise), movement (wide, maximum-intensity beam).