- Short Description
- 14 LEDs Wide beam Maximum mode: Regulated lighting: yes; Light quantity: 67 lumens; Distance: 34 m for 3 h 30; Battery life: 148 h (with reserve lighting)
- Optimum mode:Regulated lighting: yes; Light quantity: 43 lumens; Distance: 26 m for 10 h; Battery life: 183 h (with reserve lighting)
- Weight: 625 g
- Head circumference min.: 53 cm
- Head circumference max.: 63 cm
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Petzl Pro
The VERTEX BEST DUO LED 14 combines a comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue with a waterproof hybrid light source (halogen / 14 LEDs). With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its shell also provides protection against molten metal splash. Its six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head
VERTEX BEST Helmet:
Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability
Side slots for mounting hearing protection
Chin Strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
Unventilated shell protects against molten metal splash.
Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
DUO LED headlamp
All-terrain, durable, headlamp that is waterproof to -5 meters (IP X8)
Two powerful light sources to choose from, depending on the activity: halogen light for long-range, focused lighting; fourteen LEDs for flood beam proximity lighting, with three lighting modes (maximum, optimum, economic)
Constant level of proximity lighting with a long burn time: fourteen LEDs regulated for a constant level of lighting until the batteries are almost discharged; automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost completely discharged
Comfortable and easy to use: on/off switch can be locked to prevent accidental operation; light body can be tilted
* - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.