Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Petzl Pro
- Line Weight
- Size Name
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating
With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. Its six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The VERTEX BEST is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
You Might Also Like
This is my second Vertex helmet. I use it for elevated rope work in the construction industry. It's lightweight, has a chinstrap, and meets the ANSI Z89 standard for construction hart hats. An excellent buy.