Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra-light: only 22 grams per meter
- compatible with the TIBLOC and MICRO TRAXION ascenders, thanks to the special Dyneema and aramid-reinforced sheath
- rough-textured sheath for better handling and descent control when rappelling, and to aid in braking when arresting a crevasse fall
- Hyperstatic: cord elongation of less than 2 %, to facilitate and improve efficiency of rescue maneuvers, and also to eliminate the yo-yo effect during rappels or fall arrest in a crevasse
- Specific sheath construction
- Brand Name
- Material Type
- Part Number
- R80A 030
- Sport Type
Hyperstatic cord, ultra-light and compact, designed for skiers doing crevasse rescue, rappelling or roping up on a glacier. RAD LINE 6 mm is an ultra-light and compact cord, designed for skiers doing crevasse rescue, rappelling or roping up on a glacier. Hyperstatic and with rough-textured sheath for excellent grip, it facilitates rope maneuvers and handling.