- Short Description
- Brand Name
- Part Number
- Style Name
Men's climbing harness with elastic leg loops. The Sama is the perfect harness for cragging and long routes. The elasticized leg loops stay snug to ensure comfort after a fall and when hanging out at the belay, without constricting movement while climbing. Very breathable for those long, hot days.
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort
- Woven polyester mesh on the inside of the harness wicks moisture for improved comfort and speeds drying in wet conditions
- Perforated closed cell foam on the waistbelt and leg loops increases breathability
- DoubleBack buckles adjust easily with a single pull. They help prevent incorrect manipulation
- Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point
- Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area
- Elasticized leg loops have a large range of expansion for correct fit, while staying in place on the thighs
- Rigid, inclined front equipment loops for easy access to gear ; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- Trail line loop
- Two CARITOOL slots
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95
For the price range, I really like this harness for its functionality and looks. It's def not as light as the high-end ones, but I wasn't ready to shell out the money for it. \n\nThis definitely gets the job done.
I have been climbing in the *** harness for years, but I was looking for a bit more padding without sacrificing flexibility. I think the Sama2 harness offers just what I was looking for. It's light and more comfy than the ***. It'll become my go-to trad climbing harness, while I'll probably keep the *** for hard sport climbing.
Seems very comfortable, but the sizing is much smaller than it's predecessor. I did not use it for an actual climbing applicating as it did not fit very well.