Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- 4 mm toothed pick made of Charlet steel: durable, works well in both snow and ice
- Head, adze and pick with cut-out profile for reduced weight
- Pick equipped with hole for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- High strength aluminum shaft (7075 aluminum, the same used in aerospace industry). Anodized for corrosion protection
- Weight: 60cm - 415g | 68cm - 438g | 75cm - 458g
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Line Weight
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating
The SNOWALKER is the lightweight Petzl Charlet ice axe designed for glacier travel and easy snow slopes. The steel pick performs even in hard snow and ice. The wide adze chops steps efficiently and provides a comfortable weight-bearing surface. The anodized shaft is made of high quality, durable 7075 aluminum. RANDO leash included. Pick equipped with hole for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling.
You Might Also Like
Will be climbing ***. Recommend ice axe for climb. Haven't used it yet but it looks great.