Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Bent gate has a perfectly curved gate and frame shape make clipping the rope a breeze
- Straight gate is a great general purpose carabiner for the bolt end of a quickdraw or for racking gear
- Hot forged aluminum 7000 for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- Anodized for increased corrosion resistance
- Keylock system
- Weight: 39g
- Major axis strength: 23 kN; Open gate strength: 9 kN; Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Gate opening: 21 mm
- Brand Name
- Size Name
- Style Name
- Part Number
These hot forged aluminum carabiners are your go-to workhorse. Whether replacing worn quickdraws or looking to just have a few extras on the rack this is the one you want. Remember those terrible, tiring seconds hanging from some precarious hold fumbling to get a quickdraw secured but it keeps snagging on the hook-nose. Well no more! The keylock system on these carabiners creates a smooth nose for easier clipping and unclipping. The H-shape frame ensures an optimum weight to strength ratio and wider contact areas protect the surface from spot wear. The bent gate option makes snagging the rope easy even in the hardest situations and the straight gate option is an awesome all propose design that really shines on the bolt end of a quickdraw. On your next adventure take a Spirit to the mountain.
You Might Also Like
Not notched and now lightweight.