- Short Description
- two white lighting levels plus a strobe mode
- two red lighting modes: maximum and strobe
- one white high-output LED
- 70 lumens (maxiumum mode)
- shines up to 40 meters (maximum mode)
- 185 h light duration on economic mode
- specific Petzl lens optimizes the reach of the beam and maximizes versatility
- simple push-button switch
- battery pack is easy to open
- ADAPT system is quick to mount
- compatible with litium batteries
- light and comfortable:
- single compartment contains LEDs and batteries
- adjustable headband
- push-button switch limits inadvertently turning on the lamp during storage
- battery charge indicator light
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Size Name
You Might Also Like
Love this headlamp.
Biught it for my 16 year old daughter to explore sea turtles.
Purchased this for camping, very bright for hands free use.
I cannot have enough lights, and I am constantly looking for the best ones. I really like the form, fit and power in this light. I use it for running and it does not slip. I like that it uses AAA batteries, three of them and has white and red lights, with flash modes for both. A string coherent beam and easily adjustable strap, round out this devices features.
Used this in the desert, in caves, climbing mountains at dusk and dawn as well as a safety measure looking for a place to take care of "business" in the wilds. Adjustable strap was very comfortable, moveable lamp made adjusting the coverage a snap, and two levels of brightness allowed it to be used inside camp without blinding others. Light weight and comfortable - good buy.
Very reliable, Petzl makes great products. They have updated this model from the original Tikka, so that there are multi-light settings. White, Bright White, Strobe, and Red. Better battery life. Very light, takes up no space in your pack. Very comfortable to wear, push button works well and won't accidentally turn on in your pocket/packet while hiking.