Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ambient mode: wide beam with reduced brightness, avoids blinding others in a group situation and provides a long burn time
- Modes adapted for movement and rapid movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light), Red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility
- By using Ni-MH or lithium batteries you can double the burn time while keeping the same brightness
- Weight: 85 g, Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium, Certification: CE, Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
- Size Name
The Tikka XP headlamp is designed for all scenarios encountered during outdoor activities. With its multi-beam, it offers comfortable proximity lighting, allows movement, and provides long-range vision. The headlamp also has a Boost mode, offering temporary access to maximum power of 160 lumens, and red lighting and strobe mode, usable at any time to signal one's presence. The headlamp features Constant Lighting technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.