- Short Description
- Diameter: 9.2mm - Type: single, half, twin rope
- UIAA Falls: 6 (single), >20 (half), >30 (twin)
- Impact force: 8.6kN (single), 6.8kN (half), 10.5kN (twin)
- Static elongation: 7.5% (single), 7.5% (double), 6% (twin); Dynamic elongation: 33% (single), 30% (double), 26% (twin)
- Duratec Dry Treatment; Middle mark
- Brand Name
- Style Name
Duratec Dry Treatment:
Dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; ensuring that handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions.
The core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
Specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity.
Special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
You Might Also Like
The Petzl Volta is an excellent redpointing rope. It is amazing how supple and easy to manage this rope is. I cannot attest for the durability yet but have heard good things due to the dry treatment and know others who have had theirs for 2 seasons and I know they take more falls than me. Would certainly buy again.