Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Transmission frequency: 457 kHz (EN 300718); Maximum range: 60 m; Search strip width: 50 m
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- Power supply: 3 x Alkaline (AAA); Battery lifetime: min. 200 h send mode
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 116 x 75 x 27 mm
- Weight: 198 g (incl. Batteries)
- Part Number
- Brand Name
The Pieps DSP is the first patented 3-antenna-transceiver (2003) worldwide with integrated Mark and Scan function for easiest use for companion rescue. Outstanding digital range all around in all directions. Direction and distance indication from the start. 3 Antennas allow exact pinpointing. Search-strip width: 50 m (without turning and swivelling the DSP). iProbe Support: DSP can be temporarily deactivated by the iProbe. Unique self check using a fourth antenna. Frequency measurement checks the transmitting frequency. Mark- and Scan-Function as additional support in multiple burial scenarios. Update possibility to the latest firmware.