Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Transmission frequency: 456,00 kHz; Receiving range (Vector/DSP): max. 15 m
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- Power supply: 1 battery, Alkaline (AAA), IEC-LR03, 1.5V; Battery lifetime: 70 h in SEND-mode
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62 x 47 x 19 mm
- Weight: 70 g (incl. battery)
- Part Number
- Brand Name
The Pieps TX600 is a mini-transmitter for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the frequency according to the standard EN300718. The Pieps TX600 provides safety for all dogs in mission and on tour (avalanche rescue dogs, hunting dogs, powder dogs, etc.) and is perfect for equipment (snowmobiles, etc.). Mini-transmitter with frequency 456,00 kHz. The Pieps TX600 can be received with every Pieps Vector and Pieps DSP (with Software Version 8.2 or greater). Active search operations are never influenced! Including carrying system for attachment on equipment and dog collar.