Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Frequency: 457 kHz (EN 300718); Maximum range: 70 m; Search-strip width: 60 m
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- Power supply: Li-Polymer battery 1300mAh; Battery lifetime: min. 200 h SEND-mode
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 132 x 75 x 26 mm
- Weight: 200 g (incl. battery)
- Part Number
- Brand Name
The Pieps Vector is a digital 4-antenna beacon with GPS support for easiest use and best technology support at companion rescue. GPS support: Coordinates for emergency calls always available. New dimension in GPS guided search strip width. Permanent recording of the GPS tracks during the tour - comfortable download to PC/Mac. Li-Ion Technology: Exact display of remaining battery power. High performance at very low temperatures. Maintenance free because of self checking fourth reference antenna. Summer mode: Usage as GPS device for summer tours - possibility to deactivate the beacon feature (457 kHz). Active manual: The description of the selected menu is shown on the display - the manual is exact and available every time. Update possibility to newest firmwire online on Pieps website.