Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Hiking socks inspired by the long trails of America
- 100% compact spun merino wool next to skin
- Deep heel pocket hugs the heel without pulling across instep
- Ventilation panels on instep
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Appalachian Trail (AT) is one of the longest continuously marked footpaths in the world, measuring roughly 2,180 miles in length. The trail goes through fourteen states along the crests and valleys of the Appalachian mountain range from the southern terminus at Springer Mountain, Georgia to the Trail's northern terminus at Katahdin, Maine. 25% of the proceeds from this sock will be donated to the Appalachain Trail Conservancy's (ATC) to protect, preserve and promote the AT.