Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Hiking socks inspired by the long trails of America
- 100% compact spun merino wool next to skin
- Deep heel pocket hugs the heel without pulling across instep
- Ventilation panels on instep
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Continental Divide Trail (CDT) is one of the most significant trail systems in the world. Established by Congress in 1978, it spans 3,100 miles between Mexico and Canada, traverses five states, and connects countless communities along its spine. The CDT is Point6's backyard playground in Steamboat Springs and is a treasured natural resource by Point6 staff and the Steamboat community. 25% of the proceeds from this sock will be donated to the Continental Divide Trail Coalition (CDTC) to protect, preserve and promote the CDT.