- Short Description
- 100% compact spun merino wool next to skin
- cushion surrounds entire?foot and leg
- deep heel pocket hugs the heel without pressure on the instep
- reinforced heel and toe for durability
- 66% merino wool, 31% nylon, 3% spandex
- Brand Name
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Fabric Wash
- Fit Type
- Legal Disclaimer
- Material Type
- Model Name
- Part Number
- Rise Style
- Specific Usage For Product
- Sport Type
Point6 uses the highest quality merino wool fibers combined with state of the art spinning and knitting techniques to create exceptionally soft merino products built for optimal comfort and performance.
Point6 is named for 98.6° F, the body's optimal temperature and stands for the temperature stabilizing properties inherent to Point6 merino wool. Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature to keep you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cold, and creates a cozy environment of efficient insulation even when wet.
You Might Also Like
Got six pairs of these awesome socks for work. I do a lot of hiking, 20 mile days are possible. They are thick enough to provide luxurious cushion, and thin enough to fit into my boots without squishing my feet. They are long enough to be worn over the calf, which I like.