- Short Description
- 100% compact spun merino wool next to skin
- cushion surrounds entireï¿½_foot and leg
- deep heel pocket hugs the heel without pressure on the instep
- reinforced heel and toe for durability
- 66% merino wool, 31% nylon, 3% spandex
- Brand Name
Point6 uses the highest quality merino wool fibers combined with state of the art spinning and knitting techniques to create exceptionally soft merino products built for optimal comfort and performance.
Point6 is named for 98.6° F, the body's optimal temperature and stands for the temperature stabilizing properties inherent to Point6 merino wool. Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature to keep you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cold, and creates a cozy environment of efficient insulation even when wet.
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00