Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Hiking socks inspired by the long trails of America
- 100% compact spun merino wool next to skin
- Deep heel pocket hugs the heel without pulling across instep
- Ventilation panels on instep
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) winds its way 2,650 miles from Mexico to Canada over some of the most majestic and challenging terrain of North America. As it crosses through California, Oregon, and Washington, it reveals the beauty of the desert, unfolds glaciated expanses of the Sierra Nevada, and provides commanding vistas of volcanic peaks in the Cascade Range. 25% of the proceeds from this sock will be donated to the Pacific Crest Trail Association (PCTA) to protect, preserve and promote the PCT.