Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Pertex Microlight inner and outer fabric, 650FP European duck down
- Wide mummy shape, proportionally assigned differential cut
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape, internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design, trapezoidal baffle chamber design, angled foot box, compression stuff sack, cotton storage sack
- Weight: 1530g - 1610g. Temperature rating: -18 C / 0 F
- Brand Name
- Hand Orientation
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Ascent 900 is a mid-weight, down-filled sleeping bag, designed specifically for regular outdoor use, ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag. Using a highly durable Pertex® Microlight inner and outer fabric, the Ascent 900 is filled with 900g (standard) of 650FP European Duck Down, and is designed in a user-friendly rectangular shape, ideal for general purpose outdoor use. The Ascent range of sleeping bags offers great value for the feature set, which is similar to that of the more technical Rab® bags, such as internal YKK stash pockets, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots. The Ascent 900 is hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.