Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric, light-weight nylon inner fabric, 650FP European Duck Down
- Mummy shaped, proportionally assigned differential cut, trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Internal stash pocket, anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- 3 dimensional insulated collar with internal drawcord, angled footbox for comfort, compression stuff sack, cotton storage sack
- Weight: 1090g - 1160g. Temperature Rating: 20 F
- Brand Name
- Hand Orientation
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Summit 600 is a mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag, designed for year-round mountain use.Using a combination of Pertex® Endurance outer and light-weight Nylon inner fabrics, the Summit 600 is filled with 650FP European Duck Down and features a trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots. Other key features include anti-snag zipper webbing tape, 3 dimensional insulated collar and an internal stash pocket for storage. Temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012), the Summit 600 is hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.