- Short Description
- Construction: FatGrips are machined from heat treated aluminum alloy in-house on our CNC machining and turning centers. The grip is North American hardwood, either maple, birch or ash. While wood is much more expensive than plastic or metal, it feels much nicer in use.
- Easy to hang up: Put the swivel over a bar, clip to a loop of rope/webbing, or hang from straps.
- Start slow: If they are too hard, rest feet on ground or use resistance bands to take off some of your weight, reducing these aids as you progress.
- Can You Hang? Just hanging from them is a good workout for your grip. It helps to imagine horrible consequences if you fall off, like falling into a pit of hot lava.
- You can also try hanging one-handed. Most people cannot do this.
- Brand Name
- Rock Exotica
- Color Name
- Size Name
- One Size
- Part Number
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Smartwool PhD Snowboard Light Sock - Women's$23.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95