Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Construction: FatGrips are machined from heat treated aluminum alloy in-house on our CNC machining and turning centers. The grip is North American hardwood, either maple, birch or ash. While wood is much more expensive than plastic or metal, it feels much nicer in use.
- Easy to hang up: Put the swivel over a bar, clip to a loop of rope/webbing, or hang from straps.
- Start slow: If they are too hard, rest feet on ground or use resistance bands to take off some of your weight, reducing these aids as you progress.
- Can You Hang? Just hanging from them is a good workout for your grip. It helps to imagine horrible consequences if you fall off, like falling into a pit of hot lava.
- You can also try hanging one-handed. Most people cannot do this.
- Brand Name
- Rock Exotica
- Color Name
- Size Name
- One Size
- Part Number
FatGrips use a large diameter (2") rotating grip that forces your grip and forearms to work much harder than they do with a conventional pull-up bar. The swivel allows you to orient them as you like for pull-ups, chin-ups or anything in between. The swivel action increases the difficulty because you have to hold them in the orientation that you want, recruiting stabilizer muscles. And unlike rigid bars, the swivel action doesnï¿½t cause harmful torque on your joints. Besides pull-ups, etc., you can also use them with hanging straps for some exercises similar to those done with rings. You can also attach them to cable machines for rows and more.