- Short Description
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort.
- Waterproof split suede leather materials allow for longer wear and durability
- Gusseted tongue: Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Mid-cut profile for additional ankle support and protection
- Die cut EVA foam provides excellent step-in cushioning
- Brand Name
The Eskape Mid GTX delivers instant comfort and durable protection for light hiking on any trail surface, all year round. A Non-Marking contragrip delivers optimal traction on varied surfaces. A lightweight advanced chassis is placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizing motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable, and responsive ride. The gusseted tongue material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe. Protective heel cap and synthetic toe cap provides stability and protection, and a protective material all around the base of the shoe acts as a mud guard. An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying, and the die cut EVA foam provides excellent step-in cushioning.
Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, Salomon uses Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear in adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential. Waterproof split suede leather materials allow for longer wear and durability while the mid-cut profile provides additional ankle support and protection.