- Short Description
- Air Ventilation: The cuff has specific windows to enhance the ventilation and comfort
- helping to keep liners dry on long days.
- Dynafit Quick Step In Insert: Certified inserts with the Fitting Indicators System (F.I.S.) shows where to step into the binding and allows a smoother entry even in deep snow.
- EVO V-Frame: The V-ribbing in the cuff increases the overall stiffness, giving you more power transfer to the skis edge when driving the boot forward.
- Intuition Liner: A liner designed specifically for the boot to optimize fit, touring stride and comfort all while being custom moldable.
- Mirage Pro Ski/Walk Mechanism: The ski/walk mechanism moves freely in a self lubricating housing creating a nearly frictionless range of motion for touring. When locked down two pins lock the cuff for solid control and power transfer.
- Brand Name
SCARPA, establishes new standards in Alpine Touring. The AXIAL ALPINE TECHNOLOGY is the key feature on the MAESTRALE: the silhouette of the shell and the cuff profile indisputably improves lightness and sensitivity. We developed a last that perfectly matches the anatomy of the foot, allowing a perfect fit, a sensitive feel and the best transmission of power to the ski.In particular, the asymmetrical "T-WING" tongue offers the most advanced anatomical fit, for perfect control and direct transmission, giving more support downhill than ever before. The ultra-light CAYMAN / VIBRAM sole offers maximum performance in terms of grip and slip prevention. Also, the vertical and horizontal grooves increase traction on ice and snow, with an incredible grip on rocky surfaces.
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
Great backcountry boots. Fits as expected, fits wider feet better than dynafits.