- Short Description
- Bi-Tension active randing system provides maximum toe power
- Comfort fit heel with low rubber tension
- Vibram® XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Technical flat-lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance
- Asymmetrical power lacing system creates a better fit
- Brand Name
Vibram® XS Edge
Developed to provide maximum edging support, the VIBRAM® XS Edge compound delivers excellent pure grip while adding improved firmness for the most challenging edging moves. Thanks to an improved resistance to plastic distortion, it keeps its shape even after hours of use, maintains consistent feel in both hot and cold temperatures, and is formulated for improved durability.
Bi-Tension Active Randing
Basically, a reverse slingshot rand that's anchored under the critical toe area and connects directly to the heel rand-only there's nothing basic about it. The patent-pending system actively pulls power from the toes, rather than cramming your toes painfully forward, giving immediate performance with less tension. And that means less rubber, making your shoes lighter, more sensitive and more reactive.